Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. 202-852-3226 ... more >