She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. 202-850-9749 ... more >