For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She gave me the room number by texting me. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. 202-670-7595 ... more >