She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. She was very friendly right away. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. What a refreshing experience. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. 202-503-9936 ... more >