Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. She gave me the room number by texting me. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. 202-221-2204 ... more >