It was fantastic in every way. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. 202-217-7372 ... more >