In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Seriously good service.... what a great time! She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I like to earn my good reviews. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! 201-745-3094 ... more >