Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. She was very friendly right away. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. 201-637-3737 ... more >