She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. 985-214-0106 ... more >