For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. 984-265-4184 ... more >