Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? I like her a lot, very pretty facially. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. 984-207-2774 ... more >