She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. What can I say that hasn't been said? You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Personality is really friendly and chatty. 980-785-6401 ... more >