Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. 980-762-6542 ... more >