Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I had great experience with her. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! 980-689-3511 ... more >