As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. 980-682-4627 ... more >