I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. 980-632-8775 ... more >