Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! 980-587-4321 ... more >