Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. 980-465-3604 ... more >