She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. Hot body, service was good. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. I like to earn my good reviews. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. 980-346-3792 ... more >