It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. 980-345-9199 ... more >