Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. 979-484-0699 ... more >