What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". 978-436-1006 ... more >