Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. She gave me the room number by texting me. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. 972-646-8338 ... more >