Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She gave me the room number by texting me. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. 971-800-1598 ... more >