Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She has an ass to die for. What a refreshing experience. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! The demand for her must be through the roof. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Her pictures are accurate. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. 971-202-1108 ... more >