We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. 256-384-0391 ... more >