Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. First thing I could think of was WOW! Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. 239-200-2273 ... more >