We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She always makes me feel like a king. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. 304-668-7442 ... more >