She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. 602-585-3785 ... more >