My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. Photos on this site are accurate. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. 602-456-1398 ... more >