This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. 601-871-0295 ... more >