I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Very cool chick as well! Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. What a refreshing experience. 601-568-8827 ... more >