I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! First thing I could think of was WOW! I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! 601-345-2213 ... more >