My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. 586-210-8176 ... more >