For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. First thing I could think of was WOW! I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. 585-902-2626 ... more >