Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. 585-416-3810 ... more >