She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. 585-299-3093 ... more >