I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. 570-481-8469 ... more >