I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Who am I to argue. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. 570-304-5259 ... more >