This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I'm glad I met this little temptress. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. What a refreshing experience. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. 562-719-8407 ... more >