She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I like to earn my good reviews. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. 562-626-5552 ... more >