She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. Seriously good service.... what a great time! For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. 562-450-9332 ... more >