Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. 561-803-5459 ... more >