Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. 561-781-1142 ... more >