Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She has a great ass! There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? 561-674-5997 ... more >