Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Nice body, and a very cute bum. 547-744-8524 ... more >