I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She is truly a gem. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Who am I to argue. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. 541-880-9418 ... more >