I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. 541-315-4515 ... more >