Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. 540-402-1999 ... more >