We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. Location was a nice room close to where I work. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. 540-251-4604 ... more >